Significantly reduced approval workflow complexity at Vitra
Time is money - with highly innovative products, time-to-market plays a decisive role.
With BCT CheckIt to simple and secure processes
To remain competitive in a dynamic market, process reliability must be increased in order to avoid errors.
- Reduced "time-to-market" for highly innovative products
- Improve productivity and shorten development time
- Create process reliability while maintaining workflow performance
- Various checks must be carried out at Vitra, such as: attribute check (e.g. item ID pattern), change text; check of the revision counter; owner group of the items.
Vitra's guiding principle is to create innovative products and concepts with leading designers.
- Quick reaction to increasing customer requirements and current trends
- Higher automation of the release workflows through BCT CheckIt
- Simplify the workflows
- User-friendly and comprehensible release process
“With BCT CheckIt, we replaced a very complex release workflow construct that had grown over the years. The release workflows were getting slower and slower. [...] BCT CheckIt offers significantly better possibilities here.“
CAD/PLM Systems Manager
- For many interrelated release workflows, the Teamcenter workflow handlers are only suitable to a limited extent. BCT CheckIt offers significantly better possibilities here
- BCT CheckIt offers easier handling, better clarity and improved speed for approval workflows
- User-friendliness is the main focus of BCT CheckIt. Any errors are already identified via various checks before the start of the workflow. The users then receive a comprehensible error log and can make corrections.