Web Software Engineer
Come and join our team!
BCT Technology is looking to hire an experienced developer to join our community of engineers. We are looking for a conscientious person to help develop and shape our existing product catalogue. We are excited to meet candidates that are willing to learn and grow with us and to have an active hand in shaping the future for our already successful products.
Web Software Engineer
Your field of activity? Challenging and exciting
- Along with your scrum/scrumban team, you implement new features and products.
- You contribute to shaping future functionalities with the product owner and stakeholders.
- You ensure our customers have the best experience when working with the frontends we build.
- You actively look for ways to improve your work.
Your qualifications? Sound and convincing
- You have good communication skills.
- You take initiative, can set your own objectives and balance them with sprint goals.
- You love exploring new ideas, then taming them into production-quality components.
- You can navigate levels of abstraction easily.
- You are not scared of Git.
- Bonus point for Siemens product experience, like ActiveWorkspace and Teamcenter.
- Bonus point for non-web knowledge (e.g. desktop applications).
- Additional bonus point if that includes workable modern C++
Our offer? Simply irresistible!
- A focus on professional growth and personal development.
- The flexibility of a small company, should you be interested in other aspects of our field.
- High-end hardware for best working conditions.
- The possibility of partial home office.
- …though we are sure you will want to enjoy our beautiful working environment, with its pond and fountains.
- …in a lovely setting halfway between the charms of Strasbourg and the foot of the Black Forrest.
- Proper coffee.
At BCT, what I enjoy most is supporting our customers on their path to digitization by providing efficient and good advice and working with them to develop suitable solutions.
Senior Software Developer
I like working in software development at BCT because the tasks are varied and exciting and even after more than 15 years I still enjoy working in our team.
Senior PLM Consultant
BCT never stands still and always keeps pace with technical developments. As a consultant I am therefore always involved in new and challenging projects - this makes working at BCT unique.
I enjoyed studying at BCT very much. Being part of the Badische Stahlwerke enabled me to look into many additional areas. I am now looking forward to my time in Project Management at BCT.