UI Testing Automation Internship
We're excited to have you join out team!
For our customers we are a provider of value-bringing BCT premium add-ons and customer specific solution components for the Siemens PLM product portfolio. Our customers' success is our success.
What you will be working on
This new practice comes with many challenges, such as:
- What are the best approaches to verify requirements?
- How to structure tests so they are readable and maintainable?
- How to re-use common logic between tests for the same product? For different products?
- As part of our developer team, you will join our Agile workflow, participating in morning dailies.
- You will actively engage with your tasks, asking questions whenever needed.
- You will automate an existing manual test suite for the pilot project.
- You will research the different ways we can structure test cases, through a mix of experimentation and study of best practices.
- You will summarize your results so we can base our future work on your findings.
Who you are
- You are a student in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of Python. Any additional programming experience is a plus.
- You are good at both listening to others and voicing your opinion.
- You love discovering and learning new things.
- Clean, modular design, backed by standards and best practices inspire you.
We also offer
- A friendly team in which asking questions is appreciated.
- Junior positions as possible follow-ups.
- A focus on professional growth and personal development.
- A beautiful working environment, with its pond and fountains.
- The flexibility of a small company, should you be interested in other aspects of our field.
- Good coffee.
Senior Software Developer
I like working in software development at BCT because the tasks are varied and exciting and even after more than 15 years I still enjoy working in our team.
BCT never stands still and always keeps pace with technical developments. As a consultant I am therefore always involved in new and challenging projects - this makes working at BCT unique.
Whether standard solutions or complex and individual software solutions, as a support employee I am faced with a variety of new and interesting challenges every day
As a young professional, I was quickly given responsibility in a larger customer project. Always with the support of my team. My further training takes the form of on-the-job training. That is motivating.