C++ Software Engineer
Come and join our team!
BCT Technology is looking to hire an experienced developer to join our community of engineers. We are looking for a conscientious person to help develop and shape our existing product catalogue. We are excited to meet candidates that are willing to learn and grow with us and to have an active hand in shaping the future for our already successful products.
C++ Software Engineer
Your field of activity? Challenging and exciting
- Along with your scrum/scrumban team, you implement new features and products.
- You contribute to shaping future functionalities with the product owner and stakeholders.
- You ensure the tools we build for our customers are reliable and dependable.
- You actively look for ways to improve your work.
Your qualifications? Sound and convincing
- You have good communication skills.
- You take initiative, can set your own objectives and balance them with sprint goals.
- You love exploring new ideas, then taming them into production-quality components.
- You can navigate levels of abstraction easily.
- You are fluent in C++ and at least one other major language.
- You are familiar with modern C++ idioms, and you know your std::
- You know your SOLID principles by heart.
- You are not scared of Git. Or CMake.
- Bonus point for Qt experience.
- Bonus point for Siemens product experience, notably NX and Teamcenter.
- Bonus point for Web knowledge (Angular.io, React.js, WebAssembly).
Our offer? Simply irresistible!
- A focus on professional growth and personal development.
- The flexibility of a small company, should you be interested in other aspects of our field.
- High-end hardware for best working conditions.
- The possibility of partial home office.
- …though we are sure you will want to enjoy our beautiful working environment, with its pond and fountains.
- …in a lovely setting halfway between the charms of Strasbourg and the foot of the Black Forrest.
- Proper coffee.
Senior Software Developer
I like working in software development at BCT because the tasks are varied and exciting and even after more than 15 years I still enjoy working in our team.
Senior PLM Consultant
BCT never stands still and always keeps pace with technical developments. As a consultant I am therefore always involved in new and challenging projects - this makes working at BCT unique.